Fixed belt conveyors are widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, ports, transportation, water and electricity, chemical industries and other sectors for loading due to the advantages of large transportation capacity, simple structure, convenient maintenance, low cost, and strong versatility. , Shipment, reprint or accumulation of various bulk materials or pieces of goods with a bulk density of 600~260kg/m3 at room temperature. The material is conveyed by a single machine or a multi-unit combined transportation system, which can be arranged in a horizontal or inclined form according to the process requirements. In addition to meeting the requirements of horizontal or inclined conveying, the belt conveyor can also adopt convex arc, concave arc and straight lines. The conveying form of the segment combination. The material lumpiness allowed by the conveyor depends on the bandwidth, idle speed, groove angle and inclination angle, and also depends on the frequency of the appearance of large pieces of material. The working environment temperature of the conveyor trial is generally -25~+40 ℃.
Fixed belt conveyor product features
1. The conveying is stable, and the material and the conveyor belt have no relative movement, which can avoid damage to the conveyed material.
2. Low noise, suitable for occasions where the working environment requires relatively quiet.
3. The structure is simple and easy to maintain. The energy consumption is small, and the use cost is low.
Basic structure of fixed belt conveyor
1. Driving part: It is composed of electric motor installed on the base welded by profiled steel–>high-speed coupling–>reducer–> deceleration coupling. According to the layout requirements: the drive device has two types of left-mounted and right-mounted. In addition, the company is equipped with oil-cooled electric drums with power from 1.5KW to 13KW and speeds of 0.80, 1.0, 1.25.
2. Rolling part: It is divided into two categories: drive roller and reversing roller.
3. Roller part: sub-groove, parallel, self-aligning and buffer rollers, etc.
4. Cleaning part: divided into spring cleaner and empty section cleaner.
5. Unloading part: It is divided into fixed plow unloader and electric unloader.
6. Braking part: There are two kinds of belt type backstop and roller backstop.
Post time: Aug-27-2021